At Nova Broadcasting Group and the Reach for Change Bulgaria Foundation we believe that social entrepreneurship is a more efficient and sustainable way to deal with social problems and challenges. They combine the pragmatism of business approaches and the in-depth nature of social work in a bid to achieve longer lasting change and secure a better future for our children. Therefore, for the sixth year in a row, we are organizing the PROMYANATA (Game Changers) competition for social entrepreneurs.

136 candidates from have filled in the online application form which was opened until midnight on July 18, 2019. There applications are from 29 cities from all over the country, 60% are from Sofia, and the other 40% from various cities, towns and villages such as Plovdiv, Veliko Tarnovo, Stara Zagora, Montana, Sapareva Banya, Blagoevgrad, Svitshtov and others.

Applications will go through eight stages of assessment. On July 26th, they will be reviewed by employees in various departments at Nova Broadcasting Group. In August, they will be evaluated by experts from leading NGOs, business and public institutions, and members of Reach for Change's global network. In September, the 10 best candidates will be invited to join PROMYANATA's Accelerator – a two-month free training programme, which will help them develop their business plan and improve their project as a whole. In November, experts from Bulgaria and Sweden will interview them to select the five finalists in the sixth edition of the competition. The audience will have an opportunity to vote for their favourite candidate in early 2020.

The big winner will receive a grant of BGN 30,000, and the other two finalists who attract the highest vote in the online vote will get BGN 15,000 each. In addition, all five finalists will gain access to professional training and mentor support, media coverage and an international network of social entrepreneurs to develop their solution as effectively as possible.